If you are enrolled in this course, please click on your activities in the table of contents below to access the course.
If you would like to enroll in this CPA course, please click here to purchase this course individually.
Earn 5.0 CPE Credits in Specialized Knowledge
This course focuses on creating a practical, actionable plan to take your companies pricing performance from good to great; a challenge so many companies face. Achieving superior pricing goes well beyond the price setting and analysis typically done by the pricing organization. It requires a supportive company culture with a passion and urgency for pricing and profit enhancement, strong price execution motivation and skills throughout sales, the right pricing organization/structure, as well as the right pricing processes and systems. This critical part of a company’s pricing transformation is often over looked or under invested in. Pricing leaders need to expand their role to include driving this broader transformation.
The course is designed to help participants identify gaps in their pricing change management efforts and offers practical approaches, solutions and action plans in the following key areas:
- Vision, Culture & Leadership Buy-in –Best practices for driving commitment for change among key stakeholders
- Pricing Organization Effectiveness – Guidelines for building the right pricing team including roles, responsibilities and competency needs
- Sales and Marketing – Approaches for achieving pricing excellence in sales including skills and compensation that drive the right behaviors
- Process and Systems – Practical guidance for process selection and overall system readiness
- Pricing Skills – Overview of the talent, competencies and training that are required for successful change
- Pricing Skills & Projects – Project approaches for effectively managing the three levels of pricing.
- No prerequisite knowledge is required to be successful in this course.
- No advanced preparation is required.
- Program Level: Basic
- Delivery Method: QAS Self Study
Professional Pricing Society is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority in the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Refunds and Cancellations: Refunds are not available, but if the learner is within the first 25% of their course they can choose to transfer enrollment to another offering. For complaints or concerns, please contact our offices at 770-509-9933.